Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Little monster!

I am back in the jungle again.. But I wanna go home! Just bought another new ticket to go home in april even though I just bought my ticket 2 nites ago.. I would rather pay extra RM80 to buy another new ticket to go home ONE day earlier than getting stucked here for ONE day.. Ridiculous.. I know.. But i just couldnt stand it.. I wanna go home! hahahahahaha... I miss the little monster! She would go, "gu gu, bao bao, fly".. I have to hold her, toss her n fly her around then let her down bcos my arms would ache by then.. She will look up with a smile and says "again!" *faint*... She's more than 10kg by now and it's not easy to even hold her for long... Now she wants me to FLY her....... *rolls eye*



3 comments:

karen said...

ee...she's so adorable..

quite fun to play with kids ryte..but we alwez get tired so much faster than them..sigh, makes us feel older..

but they're just too energetic & hyper..haha..

well, they're lil' monsters who're kinda sweet really..makes us happy & cheerful yea..

so anyway, remember to smile ok? heehee ^^
have a nice day!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a puppet without a string said...

wooaaahhh..uve changed a lot..lol!btw, its ira..we were in the same class from 2001-2003 i think..oh..that reminds me being chased away by larensis nadus all the time..u still close to ccy eh?