Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dior Makeover

Paintball today was fun but Dior Makeover is even more fun.. hahaha.. Let me start with paintball first.. All I know is shoot shoot n shoot only.. But beware of ur opponent's "bullet".. Once it hit u im sure u'll scream in pain like me.. Luckily I din get any bruises like what my friends got.. Some of them were real bad and they actually bled on the spot.. Scary yeaa.. hahaha.. But it was a really fun and nice experience.. After 3 rounds of paintball, we got 3rd placing out of 4 teams.. hahahahah.. At least not the last I would say.. :-P Then off we went to Midvalley.. Didnt intend to buy or shop around as I am quite broke at the moment after last weekend's massive shopping session.. HOWEVER, there was this Christian Dior roadshow or their new mascara promotion going on in midvally.. We thought it was quite interesting so all of us went to just try on their new product.. It turned out to be quite satisfying and Jason the handsome was saying we looked beautiful too! After the continuous persuasion from the sales girl, I finally decided to buy the RM200 voucher to redeem the perfume that I yearned for and guess what, the voucher comes with a free makeover and photoshoot.. hahahaha.. This is the beauty of makeup,







Sher Leen's eyes looked so beautiful and dramatic!

This is the chosen photo, it's a bit blur here as I dont have a scanner to scan the original photo.. :-)



3 comments:

Max said...

wow you look nice!!XD
by the way i link u so yea.
and nice blog jeanette XD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

scan one of ur pic for me, aku simpan dlm dompet ah...! XD
now Danny Boy hosting, but i still prefer Bernard... funny lah him! haha... faster come back, im waiting for u to go yim cha.. hehehe