Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thank you everyone!

It was my bday 2 days ago.. 20th birthday.. hmm.. Time passes so fast, im no longer a teenager anymore.. Or maybe im still one if i call myself 'twenteen' yrs old now.. :-P haha.. So many challenges ahead.. Uni life has been very hectic and busy, lots to study and lots of lab reports.. Still coming.. :-( Just wanna take this opportunity to thank all my friends, family and loved ones for all the bday wishes, phone calls and sms-es from around the world, staying up til 12am just to be the first person to wish me happy birthday, my very mysterious yet nice housemates aka besties in uni for surprising me in the middle of the night.. It all started with a "happy birthday jeanette" at 12am.. As i was quite tired the other day i decided to sleep early and went to brush my teeth around 12.30am thinking that it should be the end of all these yakking.. Yes, we gossip a lot everyday, at times until 3am.. hahaha.. After washing up, i came out of the toilet and saw them acting weirdly and smiling at the same time.. Then came somebody behind the door with my favourite choc cake singing me a bday song.. hahaha.. I was so surprised and looked so stupid with the after-wash-up look - hair all tied up to the back, in shabby clothes, face still wet n etc.. So embarrassing! hahaha.. Then it was the present giving at 11.30pm, a new pencil case.. They knew I needed one.. haha.. So my whole day was filled with surprises..

Pics to be uploaded as soon as I get them (again).. hahaha..

1 comment:

Natalie Louise said...

Hey Clementine! Sorry for this late reply. I always get deviated when doing stuff on the net haha. I'm doin good :D HOw r you??
Happy Belated bday!!