Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I need 36 hrs a day

Why is there only 24 hours a day? I find that 24 hours is not sufficient at all for a lot of ppl and most important for me.. See, I have classes from Mon til Fri, an average of 6 hours a day will be spent at the teaching block, 8 hours(at least) will be spent on sleeping, 2-3 hours on doing unnecassary stuff such as procrastinating, 3-4 hours on eating, drama-ing, laundry and all my daily needs.. Which means im left with only 3+ hours for studying, lab reports, assignments.. How could that be? arghhh.. I really really hate labs.. Lab reports to be exact.. It makes me squeeze all my brain juices out and most importantly it takes up most of my time and energy.. Im left with an exhausted and overworked mind which leaves me in the bed again after that.. So where do I find my time to study? sighhh.. Enough of that.. :-(

Good news is, I had a really really great weekend back at grandma's place down in kl.. Went shopping with my dear CCY in klcc and pavillion last saturday where I was pampered with a good japanese lunch at Sakae Sushi as my pre-birthday present from dearie.. Really had fun eating and trying out the latest technology in ordering food using all computerised lcd screen where u just click click and click.. haha.. The next day was a buffet dim sum brunch by aunt and uncle with grandma and cousin Alan.. Again, I ate so much which made me wanna puke and a few pounds heavier after that.. Should see the amount of dim sum we ordered since it was a buffet and kiasu ppl like us will just order n eat eat eat! haha.. Went for a quick round of shopping with Alan in MV after that where I got myself a really really good deal in Guess.. Im happy! haha.. Later at night was BUFFET DINNER AGAIN with cousin Samantha n Eric at some steamboat place in Sunway.. AGAIN, I ate so much since it was a buffet steamboat and barbaque.. The atmosphere of the place was quite nice overlooking the Sunway city watching the sunset.. But it got a bit hot later at nite with the stove and fire just on the table.. Not forgetting BR as dessert after dinner! hehehe.. Well, it was a really really good weekend with friends and loved ones.. Hope to have another round of fun with my crazy cousins some time again.. Pictures will be uploaded as soon as I got them

There will be another round of celebration this weekend and I hope my friends wont make me stand on the table to deliver my bday speech.. Im shy!

1 comment:

Natalie Louise said...

Halo Clementine! haha just found out u got a blog. and i tagged u! haha