Friday, September 5, 2008

First Post

Havent blogged for nearly 2 years.. I had a blog last time where i spend lots of time writing unnecessary stuff until i got so bored n finally closed down the whole blog.. :-) I suddenly have this urge to write something but i donno where to write so here i am.. hehe.. It's 2.29am now and im still awake.. Probably suffering from insomnia.. :-P A lot happened lately whether it's intentional or unintentional, happy or sad, I suppose things happen for a reason and this is part and parcel of life.. I cannot live in my own comfort zone all the time because this is life, something very realistic and there are so many challenges ahead.. Wish time will heal everything even though it sounds so impossible for the time being.. Anyway, enough said.. It's Friday again and i cant believe my 4 months holiday is coming to an end.. Am leaving this place again soon.. Place where i call home and a place where i can find love, peace, comfort, companion, get spoilt, pampered and not forgetting the weight gains as well.. Cant believe i can balloon up in such a short period of time.. Okay maybe i was exaggerating a bit too much as it's not too obvious in the outer appearance but believe me i really got a shock of my life when i stood on the scale the other day.. I've never been this heavy before and never thought i will be this heavy in such a short time.. phewww.. Time to stop all the baking and eating.. Yes I've been baking n cooking n experimenting food ever since i came back.. Hence the weight gain.. haha..

Something that I've been wondering, when you ask somebody out n he/she gave u this excuse claiming that he/she is busy when i think he/she is not busy at all.. Does it mean that he/she is trying to avoid u? Any comments? Sorry im too dumb to understand this.. hehe

No comments: