Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pain

I am currently suffering from severe bruises all over both legs especially my 2 big fat thighs.. :-( the pain was so severe i couldnt even sleep sideways last night.. it started with red patches all over my legs and when i woke up this morning it turned blue black.. I had to wear a long dress today since my legs are swollen and there is no way i could fit into my jeans or else i'll have to walk like a granny.. haha.. Hope the swelling will go down within these few days.. I was having this crazy thought when I looked at the bruised and swollen legs, that is if i go out in shorts with my mum now ppl would think that i have an abusive mother and at the same time an abusive bf if i go out with JH.. hahaha.. sorry mummy and darling but i know u both love me.. *giggles* But seriously, having both legs swollen and bruised in such a way is really a horrendous experience and i shall not disclose what have caused it.. Ask me personally if u wanna know and i MIGHT tell u.. hahahaha..

1 comment:

Lijuan said...

I'm DA First to drop a comment... why so kasian 1??? take care oh~!!