Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Joke of the day

I still remember when i was young i used to play this game with my little friends.. When i think back i realise how much i miss those childhood memories.. To my surprise, when i mentioned this to JH he doesnt know about this game at all.. hahaha.. So here it goes

Batman, Superman, Alibaba
.

.

.

.

.

.



CHICKEN MAN!
Introducing fathen! Sorry darling! Again.. hehehe


Actually u're supposed to do some funny action with ur hand in this game but then i couldnt show it here.. haha

Im flying back to kl tmrw noon.. Cant believe my 4 months holiday is coming to an end.. Really had a great time back at home with so many loved ones around me.. I will surely miss all of them especially the little monster who turns the whole house upside down every week..


The little monster, San San


Sharing my lollipop






I'll miss u too! :-P

No comments: