Saturday, September 20, 2008

Series of unlucky events

Im finally back in uni and almost done with unpacking.. My room is currently in good shape with less rubbish around.. Had a hard time moving boxes and boxes of stuff from the ground floor up to third floor, yes i live on the top floor! new resolution for the next 2 sememsters would be walking up and down my room few times a day.. haha.. was quite unlucky the past few days.. firstly, sher leen called on sunday night to tell her flight back to kl was cancelled and they put her on a later flight which means we have to strike out our initial plan to go straight to uni from airport.. Then, it rained heavily in kk on that morning itself and my flight was delayed due to the heavy downpour.. Was supposed to meet aunty and cousins in midvalley that night for dinner but the traffic was so bad in bangsar I just made it on time and grandma was waiting for me.. Went shopping with Sam the next day and weather was so freaking hot in the morning.. Shopped til around 2 in the afternoon and decided to head home.. Walked out then it started raining heavily again.. grrr... got home and Sam went back to uni.. Packed my stuff to get ready to go back to uni.. Woke up the next morning to find the sky very gloomy then it started raining heavily again!!!

Finally back in uni.. Went to check in and congratulations! I am staying on the top floor facing the sun.. It is so bloody hot in the evening and I can feel my fats melting everyday.. LOL.. Had a really really hard time moving my luggages from the ground floor up to third floor by STAIRS! Another round of unpacking this afternoon with the help of my 3 nice friends.. Thanks a lot to them.. Without them i swear i would have fainted on the stairs after 1 round of walking up and down with a few extra kgs on me each time..

No comments: