Sunday, October 19, 2008

As old as an old lady

I realised im as old as an old lady, went shopping with the girls and some guys yesterday.. Had a wonderful time as the last time i went shopping was like 3 weeks ago.. Bought quite a lot of stuff and luckily the guys went with us as they helped to carry our shopping bags.. haha.. Poor guys actually bcos they looked bored following us up and down with shopping bags in both their hands.. Came back quite late and my body is now aching all over.. Lesson learnt-do not bring my pink Nine West handbag shopping next time as the bag itself is already quite heavy so imagine with all my wallet and girly stuff inside the bag.. Pheww.. My shoulder hurts so much right now.. My back is aching as well and I was telling my friend I should start eating Calcium pills earlier so that I wont get Osteoporosis when I grow older next time, or maybe start drinking Anlene.. I hate milk powder.. Haha.. Woke up around 930 this morning and was lazing on my bed.. Eventually dozed off again and was woken up by a phone call at 11.. Did my laundry, cleaned my room n cooked.. Time passes so fast, after I finished everything it was already 130pm.. :-( It's Monday again tmrw which marks the beginning of week 4.. Jia you!!!

Im so tempted to buy this perfume, Miss Dior by Christian Dior but it's a bit pricey.. 50ml - RM218, 100ml - RM308.. There are 2 different smells with the same bottle and packing but I guess the colour is a bit different.. I like the one with the sweet smell

For a 100ml DKNY Be Delicious perfume, I can get it for RM250+ but this one.... RM308.. :-( My bday is coming soon.. Anyone? :-P The 50ml bottle would be enough to make me smile.. Hehehe

No comments: