Sunday, October 12, 2008

Good Luck!

5 years ago I was feeling what my bro is feeling now.. The fear of sitting in the exam hall with only a few tables in 1 classroom.. I totally freaked out 5 years ago and I had this really really bad gastric because I was putting too much stress and pressure on myself.. No doubt my bro is a lot smarter than me as he is a fast learner but lazy! Oh well, im lazy too plus im not as smart! haha.. I still remember the night before he sat for his UPSR exam he actually went to my mum and asked what subject will he be having the next day.. He will never ever study for his exam nor he will prepare himself.. But the thing is he came out with straight A's in his UPSR exam which made my mum speechless.. PSP, guitar, online games, xbox and tv are his best friends(thank goodness the ps2 is not at home).. Called him earlier and he told me "jie, mummy demands straight A's".. haha.. I can feel the pressure too! Good luck Jared Chau! Jie jie will support u but make sure u dont screw ur PMR or else the PSP will be confiscated

No comments: