Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Death March, well literally

This sem will kill me, like seriously.. Everything is so difficult with 6 modules where 4 of them will be written exam, 1 lab module and 1 true false paper.. Yes it's TRUE FALSE OR OBSTAIN! Sounds easy where u can just close ur eyes and simply shade the answer sheet using ur 2B pencil or mechanical pencil but mind u, there will be negative marking in this paper where u get +1 for a correct answer and -1 for a wrong answer.. Which also means I cannot do what i used to do last time back in high school (tembak only la) cos i might get a negative mark for the paper.. This is only the 2nd week and my notes are piling up already on the table.. See, I dont even have a proper file to keep everything organised.. New scientific terms and mechanisms are constantly pumped into my brain everyday without fail but too bad it cannot be absorbed and stored for long.. How I wish i could just stuck a memory stick into my brain to store everything.. Perhaps an external hard disk.. Im facing the same death march like how the Japs army forced the australian and british prisoner to march for a deadly 265km from Sandakan to Ranau Camp back in the second world war where only 6 of them survived.. I need to whine!

5 comments:

Joy said...

hahhaa. damn. im having exam too now! and all i cud think of now is hols in kk. hahha. whoah.. smpat juga o kn u add in d little info abt the death march haha.

Jeanette Chau said...

haha.. im only in my 2nd week of my 1st sem n it's killing me already.. plus i just went to the war memorial the other day bahh.. so masih fresh in my mind..

Anonymous said...

haha... u'll recall all these crazy, frikkin busy uni life as good ol' memories then... just for some motivation, u'll meet FatHen soon, n meeting meatball n carrot sooner! hahaha.... study hard dear~! *hugs* XOXO

Anonymous said...

hey dear! i saw some new stuffs in ur blog, good good.... got improvement! hahaha... cant wait to see u in 2 weeks' time.. got lotsa things to chit chat!! =D

Joy said...

hahaha. hey jeannette, i've linked ya in my blog. ;)

uuuu~~ ccy!~ is that youuuU~~??? hahha. harlow2! *clicking at ur link now* lol.