Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hair

I once had really really short hair during primary school days which was a nightmare to me.. My head looked like a mushroom and dad says he couldnt spot me everytime he picks me up from school because everybody just looks the same.. I liked school holidays as that was the only time where I dont have to visit the hair saloon once a month to get my hair trimmed.. I yearned for as long as I could remember to quickly graduate from primary school to enter secondary school where I can keep my hair long.. When I finally entered secondary school, I started keeping my hair long and when I had long hair, I wanted it to be straight.. Thank goodness my hair was born naturally straight which is a good thing and I must say I saved a lot of money from all the rebonding to specially formulated shampoo and stuff.. I used to adore my long straight hair a lot bcos that was the time where rebonding was very popular and everybody on the street has straight hair.. This trend slowly died and everybody starts spotting curly wavy hair.. That also marks the beginning of me starting to get bored with my long straight hair.. It took me quite a while to actually change a new hairstyle to fit into the trend as I was scared that it might turn out ugly and i might end up looking like a lion or poodle dog.. I permed my hair and kinda like it until the end of my hair started splitting and I started chopping off bits by bits.. The curls are almost gone now except for the very end where I still have some wavy curves and my hair is neither straight nor curly now.. Some say I should rebond to get it straight, some say I should just let it grow longer and chop off the curly ends so I can have my naturally straight hair back, mum says I should just leave it as it is now.. What do u think?

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I think you both look nice in staight and curly hair! but if u need suggestion. well,i would say i prefer the curly ones! :D

Jeanette Chau said...

haha.. thanks kim.. but im quite tired of taking care of curly hair.. well, see how it goes.. :-)